Country: US Your IP: 22.214.171.124
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Darkmatter VPN Windows app on your device. Our app is the only thing you will ever need to protect your data, bypass censorship, enjoy streaming content on your Windows machine.
You will need a Windows device running Windows 7 or later and an active Darkmatter subscription. If you donât have the subscription yet, you can get it from our **Store**
Once logged in you can download our Windows app from here: WindowsApp
Once app is installed proceed to open app and type in your DarkMatter VPN login details.
For Android devices including any android phone please follow the installation guide below:
Firstly navigate to your google play store:
Once Google Play Store is opened navigate to the search bar (normally at top of the screen):
Then Search for Darkmatter VPN:
Then you should see the app like the picture below:
Then click on the Darkmatter Icon (Purple Shield) and proceed to install.
For FireStick/FireTV Installation please head to your HomeScreen then Click Find:
Once done find and enter the Appstore tile:
Now Type in "DarkMatter VPN" and search:
Lastly, Under Apps & Games you should find our application. Simply click then install.
If you need further assistance please submit a ticket.
If the VPN connection seems very slow or laggy go into the settings of the VPN app you are using and change port, UDP ports give quicker speeds, TCP although slower than UDP provides the best compatibility.
88 UDP & 443 TCP ports seem to give the best results.
Yes! We fully support support BTC and Litecoin payments using one of the worlds leading crypto merchants.
You can connect with any server and use them for P2P or torrents. Remember we have a strict no-log policy.
No, we do not keep any logs. No connection logs, no usage logs, no logs at all.
One vpn service account can have 5 connections at the same time on any kind of compatible device.
We support all of the most common used protocols including Openvpn UDP/TCP, IKEv2, L2TP/I7Psec, PPTP.
Yes, our vpn servers are fully encrypted with all the latest protocols.
Â Yes all services run on unlimited speed (depending on location and server config).
Try to switch the port/protocol in the software/app or try to connect to a different server closer to your current location.
AnÂ anonymous VPNÂ purpose is to hide userâs identity through anonymous IP addresses. Darkmatter VPN provides thousands of IPs to ensure each user gets an anonymous IP every time they go online and is able to access their desired websites.
The biggest priority for corporations, small businesses and even regular users is online security. Too much happens online nowadays, which is why itâs imperative to protect our digital data. Cybercriminals are coming up with ingenious ways to target new victims. For example, phishing attacks, in which an employee is tricked into clicking an e-mailed link to give hackers access to a corporate network, accounted for aboutÂ 56% of all breachesÂ in 2016.
By using a VPN, you wonât have to worry about:
- Phishing attacks
- DDoS attacks
- ISP tracking
Donât wait till you become a victim. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use Darkmatter VPN).
Darkmatter's windows application has been developed to serve a very specific purpose: allow Darkmatter users to instantly stream the content of their choice, be it TV shows, movies or streaming music. Moreover, many Darkmatter users needed a customized solution dedicated to unblocking US Netflix and other streaming channels which are banned in certain regions.
The internet was always meant to be free, without any shackles holding us back. However, for ISPs, profit trumps freedom! But you can now take back your freedom by using a VPN to outsmart ISPs at their own game. Itâs finally time the little man strikes back!
- ISP Throttling for High Speed:Â ISPs often throttle your speed if youâre using too much bandwidth. However, with a VPN, you can outsmart ISPs at their own game. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
- Unlimited Downloading:Â Download whatever you want from wherever you want and most importantly, download as much as you want! (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Access Desired Content:Â With a VPN, you can watch or read anything you want over the internet, regardless of your location. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- P2P File Sharing:Â Make sure everything you share over the internet is safe to use. Protect yourself from malwares, ransomwares, etc. by using a VPN. Donât wait till you become a victim. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN).
The internet is dark and full of terrors with cybercriminals lurking around every corner. U.S companies and government agencies suffered a record 1,093 data breaches in 2016, a 40% increase from 2015, according to theÂ Identity Theft Resource Center. Data breaches in 2016 exposed things like social security numbers to user account credentials (log-in names and passwords). And most cybersecurity experts agree that the trend is going to increase in 2017. While big businesses deploy high-tech security systems to protect themselves, what does the little guy do? Use a VPN of course!
- Added Security/ Online Anonymity:Â There were 312 security breaches involving business, accounting for more than 16 million records being exposed. Hacking of businesses accounted for 40% of the security breaches that occurred in 2015. According to most cybersecurity experts, breaches will only increase in 2017. You can avoid becoming a victim by using a VPN. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Voip:Â Communication is key for running any business. Always stay in touch with your colleagues from around the world by using a VPN. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- SEO/PPC/Marketing: Itâs important for marketing firms to know how their ads are being viewed in a certain country or how itâs performing. This can all be done by sitting on your desk if you use a VPN. Connect to a specific server location to analyze how an add is performing in a specific country. Moreover, there some region based forums for SEOs that are restricted to native users. However, with a VPN, you can access and participate in those forums byÂ changing your IP addressÂ (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
- App/Website Testing:Â Say your company just launched an app and you want to check how itâs running for users in other countries. Stone-age thinking dictates that you travel to that country to check the app. However, this is the information age and weâre lazy people! So, you can just use a VPN and connect to that countryâs server to test the app. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Remote Access:Â Access your work computer or laptop from anywhere. With a VPN, you can connect to your office network without worrying about intruders.
When we travel, we tend to keep our electronic devices close to us because letâs face it, thereâs not much we can do without technology. Getting some work done or chatting with loved ones or friends doesnât stop just because weâre away from our homes. Unfortunately, cyber-based threats can significantly increase when you are travelling, and devices can easily be compromised. When you travel, be proactive and use a VPN to safeguard your digital data.
- Identity/Data Theft Protection: The 2017Â Identity Fraud Study, released by Javelin Strategy & Research, found that $16 billion was stolen from 15.4 million U.S. consumers in 2016, compared with $15.3 billion and 13.1 million victims a year earlier. To avoid becoming a part of the statistic, always stay connected to a VPN while you travel. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
- WiFi Hotspot Security: WiFi Hotspots are breeding ground for cybercriminals and even sexual predators. Criminals areÂ taking advantageÂ of the anonymity offered by the wireless signals to commit a number of serious crimes â from identity theft to the sexual solicitation of children. However, you can stay one-step ahead of these criminals by using a VPN while connected to a public Wi-FI hotspot. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Online Banking Security: In 2016, 17% of debit and credit card holdersÂ experienced fraudÂ multiple times during the past five years, compared to 13% in 2014. Protect your online financial transactions by staying connected to a VPN. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
- Access Desired Content: We are often deprived of our favorite content depending on where we are visiting. However, with a VPN, you no longer have to worry about this and can view your desired content on-the-go. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
- Cheap Airfare: Airline ticketsâ pricing often varies depending on the userâs location. However, with a VPN, you can change your location to where the cheapest tickets are being sold. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN.)
Being a student isnât easy these days. There are non-stop projects and assignments due every week with exams and tests coming every couple of months. To make this worse, most students juggle their education with a job or two. And in this day and age, any tool that can help ease the suffering is most-welcome. And thatâs exactly what a VPN does for students who are constantly on-the-go.
- ISP Throttling for High Speed: When youâre connected to a VPN, youâll no longer have to worry about ISP throttling your speed. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Access Desired Content:Â Students can run into difficulties when trying to take online classes during summer break while their traveling. However, with a VPN, you can rest assured that youâll be able to view your desired content from any location in the world. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Online Streaming:Â Students often take advantage of platforms like YouTube which contains a lot of educational videos. However, some of these videos can only be viewed from a certain region. With a VPN, students no longer have to worry about this problem. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- WiFi Hotspot Security: Any information that you send over an unknown network could be intercepted. Thatâs why itâs absolutely crucial to use a VPN when connected to an unsecured network to safeguard your digital data. (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
- Unlimited Downloading:Â Students are often on a strict budget, which means unlimited internet packages are often out of the picture. However, with a VPN, students no longer have to worry about exceeding their monthly data allowance. Download as much as you want! (Be Proactive, Stay Safe! Use a VPN)
The Remote Access feature in Windows operating systems is designed to allow a PCâs desktop, along with other files & folders, settings and programs to be accessible from a distant location.
For instance, you can access your office computer from your home computer through remote desktop connection in Windows. This way you can access all your apps, files and network resources, as if you were working on your office PC â all from the convenience of your home.
Remote desktop connections can also be used in case you want to carry out some changes remotely on the system of a client, friend or family member.
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is the one that provides you with the internet at your home. Since your ISP powers your internet, it knows your IP address, geographical location, session time, browsing history, downloading history, and so much more of your private information.
A VPN masks your real online identity (IP and location) and provides you a temporary identity (IP and location). With your real IP disguised, you can conveniently avoid tracking activities commonly done by ISPs as the VPN will route your internet traffic through the server youâre connected to (possibly in another country).
INSTALLING DARKMATTER VPN ON WINDOWS
Dark Matter has exceptional security features and is available on almost all operating systems, including Windows! Block malware, trackers, and ads. Enjoy 100% safe surfing online. Choose from a variety of 6500+ servers worldwide
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDE BELOW TO GET SETUP AND INSTALLED AND READY TO GO ON WINDOWS
Get a Dark Matter subscription plan.
Download and install our Windows app.
Connect to Server
Choose your desired server and start browsing safely